Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TV

I have never been much for the reality tv shows they have out there, but wow something has happened and I"m getting hooked. There are still a few that I won't watch but I"m starting to get a list of ones that I like.

Rock of Love with Brett Michaels....WOW!!!!! Quite entertaining if I do say so myself.
Shaq's Big Challenge..
World Series of Pop Culture on VH1
Singing Bee
Planet Earth
Extreme Makeover Home Edition~they just did a house out in the Middleton area, that is about 30 minutes from where we are.
The Apprentice~I heard this was canceled, but they are trying to make up a celebrity one
American Idol~ They will be here in town at the end of the month and guess who has tickets!!!

Oh and don't forget my soaps, they are reality tv....Right???

What are your favorites right now????

No comments: