I finally decided to take the plunge and start a blog like a lot of people have done. I thought this would be a fun and easy to keep everyone up to date on how life is going with us. We still have our webpage, but we don't get that updated very often, so we will give this shot. I will be able to fill you in, along with adding a couple of photos.
Our family consists of Bill, Lacy, Hailey and Joshua, along with our pets Squirt (our dog) and our two cats Mittens and Bubba.
Bill is 28 and a graduate of Meridian High School, Class of 97', also a college Grad from BSU in 2001. He is a Firmware Engineer and enjoys what he does. He has been able to travel a little bit with his job, which has been a good experience.
I (Lacy) am 32. I graduated from Meridian High School in 93', also a college Grad from CSI (College of Southern Idaho) in 1995. I am a Stay At Home Mom and love my job. The kids keep me on my toes. I enjoy scrap booking on my spare time, which is rare right now. I also like taking pictures of my kids.
Hailey is 3. She enjoys singing, coloring and playing with her little brother. Her favorite shows are Barney, Dora, Diego, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Miss Spider. She is in gymnastics and loves it, she is doing very well.
Joshua is 10 1/2 months. He is our little monster, he is into everything! He is a handful, but keeps us entertained as well. It shouldn't be too long before he is walking around by himself, which will really keep us running. He loves to play in the water, eat and make a mess. He is all boy!!!
We have been very blessed in our life together and I couldn't ask for anything more. We enjoy traveling as a family and just being together.
1 comment:
I love the updated pics-thanks for posting a blog! :) xoxo Heather
Post a Comment